Viddler is hiring a full time Online Video Channels & Partner Marketing Manager.
Viddler’s rapid growth requires the addition of a Vertical & Partner Marketing (VPM) Manager.
The right person for this newly created position will be charged with expanding, and formalizing Viddler’s 3rd party partner network of software developers and video solution services providers. The VPM will also lead the development and establishment of “total product solutions” for Viddler’s served and emerging vertical markets. VPM compensation is tied to the Viddler top line revenue in order to assure that members exceed the Viddler 2013 Revenue forecast.
- The VPM must be fluent / knowledgeable with each partner group and with each vertical market space to assure the success and mind-share from efforts and programs designed
- The VPM collaborates with vertical market leaders and partner leaders in order to assure a clear maximum value proposition for each group; so that Viddler’s products deliver a total product solution to each respective industry group
- The VPM will meet regularly with prospective partners and vertical markets influencers to maintain the insights, knowledge and efficacy of all programs
- Target, author, build and manage the deliverables for each targeted group
- Ensure Viddler internal sales and channel partners are equipped with all the information, materials, landing pages, promotions, etc., necessary to establish each partner’s success
- Develop and specify content for creation of product related marketing collateral necessary to recruit partners as well as end user prospects
- On Line Video Industry knowledge; capable of early recognition of industry trends
- Minimum 3 years project management and prioritization of tasks
- Customer aware (Experience as a customer a plus)
- Strong knowledge of web based sales and marketing strategies
- Capable of credibly interacting with customers/prospects, industry analysts, & media from a technical perspective
- Ability to clearly articulate your with people of different knowledge levels
- Hands on experience in channel or partner network marketing desirable