Are You Serious about Online Video?
Here are five eye-opening facts that might get you a bit more serious about incorporating online video into your business strategy:
- 169 million people – 75% of U.S. Internet users – watch online videos. Globally, that percentage increases to 82%!
- On Facebook, videos are shared 12 times more than text and links combined.
- Video views on YouTube reached more than 1 trillion in 2011. And guess what … we’re approaching 2013!
- 57% of U.S. Internet users watch online videos every week.
- People ages 18 to 49 now watch an average of 5.4 hours of online video each month.
George F. Snell III, Senior Vice President of Digital and Social Media for a global communications company reviews these facts in addition to live broadcasting and brandtainment in his post, “Time to Get Serious about Online Video.” Take a look and let us know how serious you are about online video.